Sunday, November 15, 2009

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!

I've been gone for awhile and people have been asking about me.... Well I'm still alive and kickin'! I haven't felt very motivated to blog lately and have fallen off the wagon. I've been eating like crazy and gained a lot of weight back. But have no fear.... I HAVE A PLAN!

I am starting a new 7 week diet and exercise bootcamp as I am going to call it, because its going to be hard and painful I'm sure. I joined a gym that hasn't opened yet and I'm not sure the exact date its going to open but there is a park near my house where I can do bleacher runs and a trail to walk until the gym opens.

Its lasting 7 weeks because that's how long it is until my birthday and I need to get back on track so I can look awesome in my dress for my birthday.

My plan for 7 weeks:

NO BREAD
NO PASTA
NO CHEESE
NO SWEETS
NO SODA
NO SWEET TEA

LEAN MEATS
VEGGIES
FRUIT
LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER

EXERCISE:

GYM- 6 days a week
CARDIO 3x per week
STRENGTH TRAINING 5x per week

I'll be taking my vitamins but I know a lot of people will probably disagree with this regimine but this is what I need to do in order to eat better and stay on track after the 7 weeks is over. I will incorporate more foods after the 7 weeks but I want to be 30 pounds lighter by my birthday which is not realistic but it is possible if you workout all the time. Have you seen biggest loser? Its all about how much you have to lose vs. what you eat and how often you workout and push yourself. They lose 17 pounds in 1 week so I think if I push myself I can pull off 30 pounds in 7 weeks.

I am doing a 7 day cleanse this week to get on the right track. I will weigh in the morning and start from there.

I have been pigging out this weekend kind of as my LAST SUPPER because I know the next 7 weeks is going to be tough but I know I can do it. I am very motivated and can't wait to enjoy my birthday lookin all hot and sexy! Plus when I go see my grandma in the spring I want her to be super surprised and not notice who I am. LOL!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment