Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love this song!

I love this song, makes me not feel so bad about bein a big girl! I'm still really sick and since I pulled my back I haven't been able to exercise so I hope I have a decent loss next week.

So far today I've had:

Meal 1- Protein Shake( 1 scoop protein mix, 2 Tbs Peanut Butter, and 2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk) I love these shakes and they make you really full and keep you full.

Meal 2- Salad w/ lettuce, chicken strips, cheese, and ranch dressing.

Meal 3 will be some homemade BBQ Pork Tenderloin on a bun with a few chips.

My throat is pretty scratchy still so I'm not eating a lot bc it hurts my throat. Hopefully I'll feel better this week and can get in some exercise. I'm hoping to go to Macon Wednesday and if I do I won't be eating very good, its my boyfriends birthday.

I have to get my school work done before tonight so I'm going to get on it! I'll check in with everybody later this week!

Kandice

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard that song....that was fun! Sorry you're still feeling crappy...I'm starting to feel better, thank goodness. Headed to the gym in a bit to meet your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! Don't forget to weigh-in tmrw!! Can you believe this challenge is almost over already??? :)

    ReplyDelete