Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stop Talkin All That Blah Blah Blah!

I'm suppose to be doing this Beach Challenge where I lose 10 lbs in 30 days and win a tacky beach souvenir but I haven't been doing so well on it, I'm almost back where I started.

I'm thinking about just giving up on losing weight, period. I mean my boyfriend likes me the way I am and diets or "lifestyle changes" and "healthy eating" are just boring to me. I only eat certain things and in order to lose weight I'd have to eat them everyday, who wants to eat the same thing ever dang day? Not me! I'm just very on the fence here and stressed and depressed and really don't know what to do....

I mean I LOVE to eat, which is how I got this big along with the help of the birth control shot, DEPO, and I don't know if I want to live like a rabbit just to be healthy. I'd lose what lil bit of booty I have if I lose the weight I want to lose so that is definitely a negative to this situation.

Confused very confused!

Not feelin this diet crap at all! I mean really, who came up with a diet anyways? Probably some doctor who put standards on what is and is not obese. How do they know what is really healthy? I don't have any medical problems and I'm just fine eating what I eat and maintaining my perfectly unhealthy weight.

I might not like shopping because clothes don't fit the way I want or they aren't the size I may want or as cute as I want but none of that matters to me at this moment. I'm happy with my boyfriend and focused on working, finally!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Toodles!

Kandice

1 comment:

  1. I'll give you a good reason for losing the weight NOW, and not giving up on yourself.

    You don't want to develop diabetes by the time you're 30 years old, like I did. Or the high blood pressure and high cholesterol that I also had. I know you're still young, so you may feel invincible to these things now...but they're very real problems, and I don't want you to regret waiting til later to get the weight off. It comes off so much faster and easier when you're younger...I don't know why, it just does....your metabolism slows for one thing as you age...and I'm sure there are some other factors.

    Do it now Kandice....don't wait. You will regret it. I'm telling you this because I really care about you and your health. Sure, cute clothes are fun...but it's not about the clothes. It's about your health.

    I understand being stressed, depressed, in a bad mood at the moment, and wanting to throw in the towel. I had a terrible day today, and my eating suffered because of the stupid choices I made. But I know that the overall picture and goal are worth it. I want you to understand that, too.

    It's cool that you're boyfriend is happy with you the way you are, but again, it's not about looks...it's about health. Things like that don't get better as you age, they get worse, lol. Think about it girl. Don't give up on yourself just because you're a little frustrated and tired right now. Get back on the wagon and work towards that goal girl! :)

    ReplyDelete