Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wow it has been a really LONG TIME!!!

So I am finally back and with a new attitude! I had destroyed everything I worked toward while I was gone. I didn't just fall off the wagon, I fell off and rolled down the hill and floated down the river. LOL. I went back up to 215 and could've been heavier but I was too terrified to weigh myself. I was drinking a lot and eating lots of fried bar food. My acid reflux was a constant bother because of the things I was eating. Finally, I said enough is enough when my best friend asked me to go to the beach with her this summer. I knew I couldn't go to the beach lookin the way I do because I wouldn't enjoy myself. So I hired a personal trainer 2 weeks ago and got started on the new me!!!! I'm very excited, I've already lost 4.5lbs. My trainer is also telling me what to eat, which I hate by the way. Lol. But its easier for me to change the way I eat if someone says eat this, this, and this instead of leaving me to figure it out. Lol.

I will start posting what I eat soon. I am back and ready to kick some FAT'S BUTT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment