Monday, January 4, 2010

So 2010 is here...

I feel 2010 is going to be a good year for me and it started off great. I was the DD for New Years Eve and still had a blast with everybody. For my birthday I had a party at a bar in Atlanta, which was by far the best birthday I've ever had. All the most important people were there and that meant a lot to me. So now its back to square one with dieting and exercise. And I WILL get into a bikini this summer and I will look awesome in it, without losing my curves.


So today marks the 1st day of the Healthy New Me Challenge (which I made up by the way to get myself out of this stupid plateau I've been on since Thanksgiving!) . I have one bottle of Dr. Pepper left that I'm finishing and then its water, water, water. My mom went to the grocery store yesterday and bought all healthy foods so no more eating out. I have a few "resolutions" so to speak.

Diet/Weight loss Resolutions

1. I want to lose 50 lbs by June
2. Im going to exercise 2x's a day at least 3 days a week( going to shoot for 5 days but 3 days is the minimum and no less than that).
3. Drink more water
4. Not eat out so much
5. I want to take yoga/pilates/kickboxing class to relieve stress in my life.

Personal Resolutions

1. Be more positive
2. Become more confident in myself
3. Get a good steady job
4. Be happy for once and not just make everyone else happy
5. Make more time for "ME"



No comments:

Post a Comment