Friday, March 5, 2010

Feeling a little better

One job interview down and one to go! I made it through one interview and pending my background check I will have a job next week. I get paid daily and make my own schedule so I'm really loving that. Now, I just have to get through the Macy's interview on the 16th. If I get both jobs I'll be set and on a roll to move out on my own very soon. I'll also be able to start working out again. I have a friend who is a personal trainer and he's going to give me an awesome deal only down side is I'll be driving to Atlanta twice a week, but hell if I get the results he promises then I don't mind the drive. I don't plan on weighing for awhile until I start working out again. I'm kind of just taking things as they come right now and trying not to be depressed everyday. Its a struggle but I'm in a better place this week than I have been the past few weeks. Baby steps in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom didn't tell me you landed a job!!! Paid daily?? Are you waitressing?? Fill me in girl. :)

    ReplyDelete