Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it really gonna get better?

So people keep tellin me to hang in there that things will get better. To be completely honest, I don't believe that shit anymore! I officially regret ever leaving the hell hole in which I once worked, Wal-Mart, but I think I burned my bridges and probably have no chance of getting my job back there. The put down that I quit without notice, which isn't totally accurate, I did give notice just not "official written notice" and I hated my job with a passion there that I would make up excuses not to go into work. I know I suck but I guess it's true hindsight is definitely 20/20. So I've been out all morning getting applications and nobody seems to be hiring just "always accepting applications". Well that really doesn't help me out any, now does it? People keep applications on file for what, 30 days? If you're not going to be hiring anytime soon then why give someone a freakin application? I just don't understand these people logic. Its giving people false hope, seriously!

But anywho, thought I'd just vent a little and if one more person tells me everything will get better soon or it always get worse before it gets better, I'm going to have to extend my hand and slap them one good time! So I guess I'm done for now. Toodles!

Kandice

No comments:

Post a Comment