Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weigh In....2/6/2010

OK, so I'm back on track now. Finally back to 203.5 again! Its been forever it seems and very frustrating just getting back to this weight. Its been I'd say about 2 or 3 months since I've been this low on the scale. So 1 pound for this week is going in the right direction. Hopefully next week will be another pound or more. I found this website that supports what the trainer and nutritionist at the gym told my mom and Tammy (From Fat to Fab) and I'm going to work with those cals and see what happens this week and hit the gym 5 days a week this week instead of my normal 3 days. Weight loss is very frustrating to me because I am not a patient person at all!!!! I know "Patience is a Virtue" but honestly I have none, AT ALL! Which is a lot of my problem in life, period. LOL! But anyways, I'm back on track and hopefully its all down from here.

Kandice

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! Glad you're back in the game...and thanks for the info on the calorie counter thingie. Are you commenting on other blogs yet?? You better be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and someone mentioned me in their blog. YAY!

    ReplyDelete