Saturday, June 12, 2010

2010 Challengers ATTENTION!!!

I really hate to be a bitch but if you don't weigh in for 2 consecutive weeks then I'm going to assume you aren't serious and just take you off the list for the challenge. ( UNLESS YOU HAVE TOLD ME IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WON'T BE WEIGHING IN, THAT'S DIFFERENT!) I still have 9 people who haven't weighed in this week. One person is coming close to being cut from the challenge, you know who you are. I did this challenge to motivate me and everyone else and if you're not weighing in or doing weekly posts or contacting me by email to let me know your progress then I don't think you're serious and that makes me sad. I try my hardest to get around to all 22 people and leave comments every week. All of you know about everything going on in my life because I blog openly just as Tammy does so, there is no reason for you to not at least shoot me an email to tell me your weight on Fridays. So I hope everyone has a great weekend and everyone who hasn't weighed in need to! Keep up the good work.

6 comments:

  1. I will be posting my weight gain...erm weigh in tomorrow. I took the picture but haven't had a chance to blog it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were we supposed to e-mail you our weights? I don't remember that part! If we need to I will. You haven't been commenting on any of my weigh-in days so I'm not sure you're seeing mine. Here's the link if you lost track of it. :)

    http://newlarissa.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I sent an e-mail but I left a comment on your last post with the link to my weigh in. Count me in ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused. I thought we were just supposed to report our weigh-in on our own blogs with a pic of the scale. I thought the scale pic was the only rule to stay accountable. Are we supposed to come leave a comment here too letting you know our weight? Let me know. If I've been doing it wrong, I apologize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I didn't know about the email thingy either. I am late for my weigh in this week - will post my Friday weigh in post today though ;-) I don't mind being out if it's all too much though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got my comment on your blog last Friday. I posted before you had the update post on yours because I had a busy day ahead. I'll just wait for your post from now on to make sure you see my progress.

    ReplyDelete