Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exciting News Be on the Look Out!!!!

Everyone be on the look out for Tammy's newest blog she has some exciting news for everyone and I'm sure she has been dancing around her living room since she found out!!!!

Thank you everyone for all the Congratulations on the new job! I really do appreciate it. I've very thankful this opportunity came along. Next plan is to save for a car and place to live! I feel very good now and this challenge is going to be a great journey for me. I need to get down 9 lbs in the next 2 weeks or so. I want to be into the 180's when this challenge wraps up in 2 months. Better get my butt in gear if I'm going to get there by the end of the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I just read Tammy's latest entry and she has fab news, indeed!

    I'm glad that things are looking up for you, as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you and Tammy are both gainfully employed now.

    I just posted my challenge update for this week. http://finallyfiguringitout.blogspot.com/2010/06/combined-challenges.html

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my update, but I have to tell you that I'm quitting this challenge. I am keeping the goals for myself, but I am not getting the picture thing done each week, so it's better I bow out of this.

    I wish you all luck and if you check back with me at the end of summer I plan on showing my 10 pound loss. :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    My update: http://leahs-new-ending.blogspot.com/2010/06/weigh-in-summer-challenge-ending.html

    ReplyDelete