Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little appreciation to my Challengers!




So I made a new badge and I am giving it to everyone of my Challenge participants! Yay for surprises! LOL. I know at least a few of us including myself have had a rough couple of weeks or maybe even months. Everyone can add it to their profile if they would like or you can give it to anyone you think needs a little boost. I need a BIG boost! So thanks to everyone who joined the challenge.

DON"T FORGET TO WEIGH TOMORROW!


I took a peek at the scale today and was VERY surprised at what I saw, considering the week I've had and lack of exercise. But next will be better, we can't dwell on things that are beyond our control. So good luck everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kandice! I will be posting my weight, first thing I can in the morning. I am hoping for movement of my scale, this week. :D

    Here is hoping for you to have a good weigh in, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weighed in this mornign at 218
    That is 2 pound down since my restart on
    June 1st so I am delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just weighed in, also, and didn't lose a pound drat it? Hmm could it be that I ate too much of the creamy havarti cheese I found in the fridge last night? Or was it the LIGHT ice cream? I'm mad at myself but I vow to do better next week! So starting weight 227..May 28- 224, June 4- 224...Also. I was lacking in the exercise department.
    YAY for Sheilagh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kandice - I've updated my blog with my weigh-in and committment to not giving up...sigh. Two gains for the first time in a LONG time, but it's not over.

    Great little badge you have there...yes, we'll just keep on truckin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that new badge, lol. I posted my weigh-in this morning. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised with my weigh in this week after a long holiday weekend. You can check out my picture proof at http://finallyfiguringitout.blogspot.com/2010/06/summer-challenge-2010-week-2.html

    Hope you had a good week and I look forward to seeing how everyone did with the challenge.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete