Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm still around

I didn't weigh on Friday, just didn't feel like it. I went out Friday night to a friends house party. All I can say is WOW! I don't think I'll be partying like that for awhile. I ended up having bruises on the better part of the left side of my body and I feel like my back is about to go out again, so I'm kinda babying my back for the rest of the weekend before I start working next week. I did record everyone's weight who posted their weights on Friday or Saturday. I'll try and get around to commenting everyone tomorrow or Monday. Thanks everybody.

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were; weight loss is sure no fun and honestly, it's not like I was eating all kinds of great tasting food when I was gaining. Anyhow I hope you had a decent week; I'm hoping to maintain since I'll be in meetings and living in a hotel this coming week...I also don't want to spend a lot of $$!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got back last night from my training- eating wasn't great but surprise, I didn't gain a pound and might have lost one since I craved popcorn last night and popped a huge bowl with lots of salt. I make my own on the stove. Good luck everyone- I'll make a little post on my haha ignored blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing? I have my challenge update post up at http://finallyfiguringitout.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenges-update.html

    Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete