Monday, June 14, 2010

Awesome Monday!!!

So I went to my interview this morning and....... I GOT IT!!! I start June 28. It is a temporary job for now but if I do a good job then I could get hired on by one of their permanent projects. I'm in a good mood today to say the least.

On another note, some of you were confused by the mention of me saying you could email me your weight loss for the week. To clear that up I meant that if you're NOT going to be able to post on Friday just send me an email or comment to let me know. Also, if you would rather email me your weight loss instead of doing a post then you can do that. I did not mean you had to email, comment and do your post. Sorry for the confusion.

This is going to be a good week.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Now we just have to find one for Tammy ;) I actually have an interview tomorrow but I'm not too excited about it. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope that you really like your new job and it turns out to be a permanent position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Good news is always welcomed, isn't it? I have my food all planned for today and I'm going to exercise soon (yesterday it was 100 here).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved what you had to say. I agree there are some women that have TOO MUCH confidence. I am convinced that they spent so much money on their outfits that they could not afford a mirror!

    P.S. I HATE spanx, I almost had an accident wearing a pair and I refuse to wear them

    ReplyDelete