Sunday, May 30, 2010

Taking Some Personal Time....

..... until Friday's weigh in that is. I more than likely won't post anything or comment until Thursday to remind everyone of Friday's weigh in and then to post my weight and comments on Friday. I have a lot going on right now that I can't talk to anyone about so I'm being eaten alive by it. I can normally talk to my mom but its not the same as venting to my best friends which one is in Arizona and the other in Louisianna so you can see my dilemma. And my boyfriend is in Macon and I have no car or money so he can't physically be here for me either, so its very hard for me to deal with things through JUST talking about them. I need some sort of physical support here and I don't have that right now. I just need this time to destress and I will try my best to stay on track this week. I didn't expect anything like this to affect me so much but it has and it seems everytime I take on a challenge something comes up to interfere. Just letting everyone know whats up. See ya'll next week. Good luck this week.

Kandice

8 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) i hope and pray everything will get better.
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a way to work through your stress. Long walks with no iPod help me clear my thoughts some times...and burns calories. Hoping for the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs hang in there..

    TaDa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything works out for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to see you today. Let me know if I can do anything to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be strong.
    Sending you GIANT hugs your way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending Big Hugs you can bend my ear if you want someone neutral to talk to.

    I will be weighing in tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete