Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 5- Weigh In ( How did I pull that one off?)


My camera on my phone is being retarded so I'm not able to post my scale picture right now but when I get back from my job interview I will see what's going on.
To my surprise I weighed 212.5 this morning for a loss of .5 which after this whole week craving crap and eating everything I craved seems amazing to me. LOL.
This weekend shouldn't be too bad until we have the cookout at Tammy's (dun dun dun). I love to eat and my whole life that's how my family celebrated everything was with food. It just comes naturally to eat when we're happy, sad, angry, upset, frustrated. 
I will take the loss and keep on trekin!
Next week will definitely be better and the scale will tell and hopefully I take more pictures this week because I seem to forget to take them a lot because I'm not use to doing it all the time but will try harder this week to keep myself accountable and I don't forget my calories.
Off to my job interview, wish me luck and go over to Tammy's blog @ From Fat to Fab and wish her luck also, she was signing up with a Temp Agency today. 
I'll talk to everyone later and just a reminder:

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR WEIGH IN TODAY!!!

10 comments:

  1. I am at 217 ... I will chug along with ya... but no pictures lol...have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted my blog for the weigh-in. Here's the link: http://mommysgettinghealthy.blogspot.com/2010/05/summer-challenge-2010-weigh-in.html

    Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 224.5 I am looking for a recipe to send Pam- a nice low fat macaroni salad if I can find it. I made it 2 years ago for a fourth of July picnic and of course, you can't beat watermelon for flavor and nearly no calories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the interview.

    I just posted my Week 1 weigh in (http://finallyfiguringitout.blogspot.com/2010/05/summer-challenge-2010-week-1.html). I lost a total of 2.7 since Monday. WoooHoooo!

    Have fun at Tammy's BBQ. Hopefully we'll be able to celebrate you both getting jobs in addition to the incredible weight loss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss. No matter how small at least it's a step in the right direction.^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weigh in is posted. I hope that you got the job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hardly wait for onderland and looks like you'll be there before long, Kandice! I can't find that recipe- I need someone to help me organize my million recipes I have printed off the internet and 40 some cookbooks I still have after giving many away...HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had mine posted yesterday but forgot to post here (I know you saw it though )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I have lost my camera cords so I can't post my pic :( hope I find them soon! I did lose 600g though which is 1.3lbs. Will update my blog - sorry I am late!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late as well! Image posted ...

    ReplyDelete