Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 2



Today's food definitely wasn't great but I don't feel guilty eating it because I'm cramping and about to start my period so I'm craving CRAP! It happens I just have to move on from it and take it one day at a time. Today I was starving and got to work super early so my mom and I scraped our pennies together and went to McDonald's across the street from my work. I added all these into my calories, though I didn't take pictures of my breakfast or the Rice Crispy Treat the vending machine threw at me. LOL.

Here's the damage:

Breakfast- McDonald's Chicken and Cheese Bagel (500 calories)
Large Sweet Tea- 230 cals

Lunch- A Club Lite w/ Low Fat Honey Mustard and Fruit from Jason's Deli

Sandwich- 515 calories
Fruit- 90 calories

                                                           
Sweet Tea- ??????

Dinner- El Nopal Special (chicken, shrimp, on rice, drenched in cheese dip)


I'm guessing with as much cheese as that has on it its around 1,000 calories. I don't really know.

I wasn't really worried about todays calories, its definitely going to take me a week to get back on track so I'm not freaking out this first week since it's been so long since I've had a structured diet. I've been eating better and that's what counts. I'm trying to get the water back in my diet. Also, my aunt flew in from Wyoming today so we went out to eat with her(her treat because we are broke as a joke)! 

All in all it was a good day!

Kandice

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing the exact same thing....craving crap...for the exact same reason, and I haven't even mentioned it on my blog. This week is sucking for me, too, dude. Next week will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK we can do it!!!! Smaller portions for me and better food choices- I'm off to buy some produce soon. Also, my water is in the fridge all measured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too late to start this challenge? I know what I weighed on Monday as I weigh daily.

    Please comment on my blog to let me know if it's okay. I won't post about it on there until I hear from you.
    www.leahs-new-ending.blogspot.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude...email me at my gmail acct listed on my blog. I need to talk with you about some ideas for our Memorial Day BBQ....stuff Dwayne, Shane and Brandon will eat as well as healthy choices for you, me and your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Glad to hear I can still join. My weight on Monday was 199.0. I'll do an official post about it tomorrow (Thursday) and then weigh-in on Friday.

    ReplyDelete