Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 4- REMINDER!

Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the first weigh in of the challenge! I'm not feeling to confident here goin into the first weigh in, I've had a horrible week. I am bloated, craving crap, not really sweet stuff either just stuff like Moe's and I've been craving a big fat greasy cheeseburger and have not gotten one yet. LOL. I did make brownies last night and had 2. I figure I should just eat it and get it out the way. Though some good news is I weighed exactly the same this morning with no food as I did when I got home after eating all day. Which either means I am exactly the same or I lost a little. So I'm hoping for the best in the morning and I also have an interview for a 2nd job tomorrow afternoon so I'm hoping that goes well because I definitely need extra money because Macy's is kinda bullshittin me around right now. Ok well see everybody tomorrow at weigh in!

Kandice

5 comments:

  1. I admit that I am a tad freaked out about tomorrow's weigh in. Not because I doubt myself. I have been on track. I am just not used to getting on the scale this often. And it is only five days since I last did and well... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took my computer in today, I will try and do a post from work though. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trick for me is getting into the habit of taking a pic of the scale every Friday, which I've never done. I hope I remember! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weighed already and was down 2 pounds but my Monday weight was probably a bit higher because of good ole' sodium. The good news is I am visiting my daughter tomorrow and taking the laptop so hopefully she can 'fix' my blog and help me post photos. She's around your age, Kandice! PS Good luck on the job hunt. I am starting a new career soon myself- at my advanced age! I was a teacher 2 years, stay at home mom/volunteer for over 25 years, service provider for the MC 6 years and now I'm going to be a case worker/support coordinator YAY. It's never too late to change...really.

    ReplyDelete