Sunday, May 23, 2010

CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!!!

I think I got around to sending everyone a comment reminding them about the challenge but if I didn't I'm sorry, which is why I am posting this reminder on my blog. I hope everybody is excited about the challenge and I think everyone will do great!

Just a reminder, start weights are to be posted tomorrow then every Friday after that will be weigh ins! I hope everyone accomplishes their goals and stays focused throughout the challenge. If you fall off just get right back on track the next day.

See everyone tomorrow!!!

Kandice

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it and am ready. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited and ready for the challenge. I'll be posting my starting weight and goals tomorrow. Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! It's Tuesday for us tomorrow but I will start then to be in line with you guys. I'm excited.... nervous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that exact same comment from Jesson and Rey Ann this morning. Must be some kind of automated thing...maybe they're selling something.

    I'm fixing to do my post in just a little bit with your challenge. I took a pic of my weight and will put it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like my blog is up and running. I just ate breakfast and am ready to MOVE!!! Maybe someday I can post pictures heehee.....

    ReplyDelete