Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cal Count for 10/11/09

Breakfast- Frosted mini wheats with skim milk (230cals)

Lunch- Turkey Dog roll up with american cheese(350cals) and a Fiber One strwbry yogurt (50cals)

Dinner- Healthy Choice Chicken Parm (350cals)

Snack- Fiber One yogurt (50cals) and 1 cup grapes (110cals)

Total cals = 1140

So Im 60 cals short but I prob had those extra cals in the sweet tea I've been drinking. Water isn't really my thing but I'm trying to drink more of it. So Im doing 1200 cals bc its hard for me to even get that many in unless I eat fast food then I eat like million. But anyways I think I did pretty good today. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I love that dress. Very cute! And you'll be wearing it in no time and looking very cute in it too!:-)
    I'm glad to see you are now doing the 3 meals a day thing now. I always knew it was important, but have just learned via my Nutrition class just HOW important.
    I would love to see your youtube vlogs BTW!

    http://hecate-metamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress! You said earlier on that you were agreeable to losing weight slowly. My weight is coming off slower than it could but I'm done with quick losses only to regain. I want this to be the time it stays off. Good luck and read as many blogs as you have time for for great tips and motivation. There are people who have lost 100 pounds or more and kept it off.

    ReplyDelete