Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weigh In day!!!

Ok so I weighed in this morning at 200.5 which is down (1) whole pound, I will take it considering how much sodium I have consumed in the past few days. I'm actually happy to be leaving 200-ville and going into Onederland, it kinda gives me the extra push to work harder just to get below 200 since I can actually say I am one pound away now!

So this whole sodium thing kinda makes me laugh. Well not sodium in general but my mom's take on sodium. Everytime my brother, Shane (her boyfriend), or myself go to put something in our mouth she say," Do you know how much sodium is in that!" I'm all for her consciousness of how much sodium she's consuming but it just makes me laugh when she says it. I wanna say, "No mom how much is in it?" since she says it like she knows exactly how much is in everything we touch. I am trying to cut back on my sodium this week and drink more water, those are 2 of my goals for this week.

I can't believe how cold it has gotten so quickly. We went out to eat last night and my mom is wearing her thin jacket that she's proudly wearing zipped up and Shane and I are wearing heavier jackets and freezing to death and she's like, "Is it really that cold?" I think her excitement about her jacket made her not think about how cold it actually was. LOL.

All joking aside, I am so proud of my mom though. She's lost almost 13 lbs and all her clothes are starting to fit again and she's working out all on her own and she's very conscious of everything she puts in her mouth whether she writes it down or not. She's very supportive of my weight loss goals even if I don't act like I care about what she tells me. Just wanted to give her a little shout and tell her how proud I am of her.

So onto my goals for this week...


  1. Drink more water
  2. Eat less Sodium
  3. Lose 3lbs
  4. Start taking my vitamins regularly
  5. Walk 3 days

So hopefully those are 5 goals I can manage so until next time.....

{Edit}

This is my calorie count for today... I think as long as I stay between 1600- 1800 cals a day I'm good.

Breakfast- Waffle with peanut butter and a banana {460 cals}(sodium 460)

Snack- blueberry yogurt with granola {180 cals} (sodium 75)

Lunch- Chipotle BBQ Salmon (3oz.) with broccoli {355 cals}(sodium 375)

Snack- grapes and 100 cal popcorn {204 cals}(sodium 184)

Dinner- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice {358 cals}(sodium 926)

Snack- Pumpkin Spice Nonfat Latte(Tall) {260 cals}(sodium 170)

Total Cals- 1817 /Total Sodium- 2190

A little over the cals but not too bad and def under my sodium count which is good. Had 4 (16.9oz) bottles of water and about to finish off another one. Hopefully this will help out my weight loss this week. Thanks loves.


MySpace Quotes Comments


MySpace Quotes Comments

3 comments:

  1. Great goals! And I think it's incredibly sweet how proud of your Mom you are.:-)
    I'm working on pretty much the same goals for the week myself. I'll be thinking of you- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being proud of me. And I am proud of your progress also. You just need to work out with me more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet to give your mom a shout out....support is a HUGE thing in this weight loss business...and I love your goals for this week...sounds good...keep on groovin' girl! :)

    ReplyDelete