Monday, October 12, 2009

YOUTUBE!

So I added my YouTube Channael in the Video Bar to the side. I haven't done any recent updates but if you'd like to follow me on YouTube then that would be awesome. Didn't really do anything today besides be lazy and hang out with the Bestie and call around a few places for jobs.

I have a job and I am very greatful for that job but a lot of things have been going on at my job and with coming under new management, their expectations have been very unrealistic for one person to accomplish and its stressing me out majorly. Therefore I'm looking for a new job. If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring please feel free to let me know.

Well I guess this blog is not really about weight loss bc I am talking about my job but oh well, LOL!

So today I didn't eat much at all. I had Chicken and rice casserole for lunch and nothing for dinner yet and its already 7pm, eeeekk! Well probably should go fix something before it gets too late. Im probably going to weigh more than once a week bc I'm a scale addict and weigh like everyday but if I get below 200 before I weight on Sat then I will def be updating everyone!


Enjoy your week even though its kinda nasty out there. Yuck!

- Kandice

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! Your mom told me about your blog...so glad you're jumping on the wagon with the rest of us! Blogland is a fantastic place to draw inspiration...it's gotten me through some REALLY rough days since I started back in June. I don't have all the answers and I'm still working out my own kinks over here, but you ever want to talk or ask questions, feel free to email me anytime. My email is posted on my sidebar at my blog. I'm more than willing to help anyone who wants to help themselves!! Let's rock it out this week girl!!! And here's my first tip, lol.....learn to LOVE water. It will be one of your BEST friends on your weight loss journey...I promise you that. It benefits you in so many ways, it really does. I drink (3) 32 oz. glasses of water throughout the day...but you need to at least shoot for (8) 8 oz. glasses. I drink mine out of a big 32 oz. plastic cup, so I can refill fewer times! You're doing to do great...I'm right here by your side girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandice,
    I came over from Tammy's blog, she is doing Fabulously with her weight loss, quite an inspiration to lots of us in Blogland.

    I look forward to seeing you disappear little by little;)

    By the way,I love your blog title.

    Cheering you on for across the ocean.

    Sheilagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too found you from Tammy's blog and wanted to say 'hi'! I only started my blog two months ago so I know how tough it can sometimes be beginning a journey like this. I wish you the best of luck! We can do this together!

    ReplyDelete