Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Frappaccino- Oh My!!!!

Ok so today was a challenging day. Not so much food wise as choosing between quitting my job or staying with a job I dread getting up and going to everyday. I debated all day long and in the end I quit my job and lied to them about having found another job. I know it was wrong but there are ALOT of places hiring right now for seasonal help so I'm bound to get a job soon, right????


So I didn't do too bad today on calories actually and I even snuck in a tall pumpkin spice frappaccino in replace of a snack which was only 310 calories which is the same calories as my snack so I was excited about it. LOL!

Im doing better with my water today I got up to 3 (16.9oz) bottles of water and I'm working on my 4th as I type this blog and eat my dinner. ooooooo and I even worked out with my mom tonight as well. I couldn't believe it tired me out just walking for 15mins at 3 miles an hour and doing 5 mins on the elliptical, ooooo mmmmmm gggggg! I need to start doing that more often!

So here is my calorie break down for today.

Breakfast- Special K with 1 banana sliced on top (the oldschool way, lol) with 1/2 cup skim milk for 250 cals

Lunch- Ham & Swiss Cheese sandwich with mustard- 390 cals

Snack- Pumpkin Spice Frappaccino- 310 cals

Snack on my way to the gym- pretzels and a bottle of water- 170 cals

Dinner- Lean Cuisine- Parm. Crusted Fish with pasta- 290 cals

For a total of 1510 cals for the day. So I don't think I did too bad today. Yay me!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job girl!! Calories and exercise!! Now that's the way to get it done....just keep on that path, day after day, and those pounds will start melting off before you know it. :) And yes, we will ALL be jogging a 5k together, so get those buns moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, found your blog from Tammy .. found your Ma's blog, too. Wow, today sounds like a good day, woman! Good job.

    I imagine Tammy has mentioned how one's tastebuds change over time..seems kinda weird or impossible to you at this point, I'm sure. But I mean your breakfast for example...is that a big switch for you from the old Kandice? It is pret-ty darn healthy! =)

    Do you feel hungry during the day? You could add a morning snack, too...do you like any veggies? Maybe some carrots, snap peas or green beans raw? Or with a little hummus? Just a thought! I figure they help me w/that wanting to munch feeling, and probably help me feel fuller, and also feel kind of 'free' in the calorie dept. =)
    Best to you!
    ChrissyS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you are so close to being in this "Onederland" that the WL bloggy world talks about! Woo hoo! Go!
    ChrissyS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Chrissy, I would eat that normally for breakfast if I ever got up before noon, so I normally don't eat breakfast. I usually skip it and I don't munch a lot during the day I can eat one meal a day and feel fine and not be hungry throughout the day. Idk its just weird.

    ReplyDelete