Sunday, October 18, 2009

Holy Toledo!!!!



OK so I had this idea to make my own pizza (Thanks Tammy) and as I was thinking what I should put on it I was very shocked that I wanted so many healthy things. So I decided I wanted pesto sauce instead of pizza sauce, thinking it may have less sodium. Chicken, fresh mushrooms, fresh spinach, black olives (only thing by the way that we bought in a can), and fat free mozzarella cheese. It is like heaven, I swear!




It was soooooo good I had to have 2 slices. I always forget to take the pics before we dig in. It smelled so good I couldn't wait to put it in my mouth! LOL! And Shane even loved it.

I ended up getting in a total of 6 (16.9 oz) bottles of water before I went to bed last night which makes me super happy. I took my vitamins this morning and actually woke up before noon which was surprising since I didn't go to bed til 2am. I think I woke up because I had a dream that I was running on the tredmill and tripped and ate it up and had tred burns on my face and arms and I just kept telling my mom to pull the cord (the cord that disables the tredmill in case you were wondering what cord?). And then I woke up and ate breafast and took my vitamins and then I was ready to go work out. HAHA!



So far my breakdown for today is as follows:



Breakfast- Ranch Eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon {298cals}(615sodium)



Snack(pre workout)- banana {105cals}(1.18 sodium)



Workout-Walked on the tredmill .9 miles at 3.0 and ran the other .1 at 4.2. Which may not sound very good but you're talkin to someone who only runs when being chased by a killer or to run to a buffett. LOL. I sweat my butt off today and I was proud of myself. Then I did the eliptical for 5mins and kept my heart rate at 174. Did 50 crunches on the ball. To round it out did 10 leg raises, stretched and did a lil cool down walk at 1.5 for 10 minutes til Shane came to pick us up.



Snack(post workout)- an apple {65cals}(1sodium)



Lunch- Chicken Pesto Pizza w/ low fat mozzarella chees, mushrooms, black olives and spinach {524cals}(1284 sodium) only because I had to have 2 slices it was so good. LOL!

Dinner- Left overs- Creamy Chicken and Wild rice{358cals}(926sodium)
And I treated myself with a sweet tea with dinner.

Total cals-1350
Total sodium- 2827

So my sodium was a little over but my cals were under my lowest goal of 1600. I'll just drink more water tomorrow.

My water intake is great, nothin but water yesterday and today. I've had 4 bottles already today and still counting. I feel like I'm peeing myself to death though, LOL!



I'll update later... Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you - what progress in such a short amount of time! I noticed you are working healthy snacks and breakfast in regulary too! Way to go! And focusing on water..watching your sodium, & you've added fruit since I last visited your blog. Look at you girl! I think you will enjoy re-reading your blogs someday, probably even in the near future. I look fwd to seeing what comes next, K!

    Oh, I have a challenge for you too--have u tried totally unsweetened tea yet? Completely plain? It's pretty guilt free for an occasional deviation from water...kind of a little treat for your palate. Or plain hot tea. Or add lemon. Maybe still too much of a shock if you like sweet tea. Just sayin'. It can take a while for one's tastes to change; I'm sure you will be there eventually. And before you know it things are going to taste too salty to you.

    When you wrote about wearing coats I was thinking how next winter y'all are going to be pretty chilly with so very little 'insulation'!

    Good job at the gym.
    ChrissyS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl!!! You've really got your game on!! I am so impressed at the healthy snacks, all the exercise, ALL THAT WATER!!! You are really kicking ass and I am so proud of you!! That's the way you gotta' do it...just dive in with both feet and get it done...take the bull by the horns...you'll be at goal in no time girl!! As far as the sweet tea goes, buy some Stevia in the Raw, or Truvia (which is also Stevia) and see how you like it. It's natural...made from the sugar plant...but has zero calories. Give it a try!! And keep rockin' it girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete