Friday, October 16, 2009

Tuggin' on my tastebuds!!!

Im hoping that this good day, bad day thing is tricking my body and Im going to have a good weigh in because my body went into calorie shock or something. Lol!

Im letting my freedom from Walmart get to my head I do believe. Without even thinking I just pulled right into Chick-fil-a and order not 1 but 2 chicken biscuits and a large sweet tea. UGH! I ate it and didn't really feel bad about but I haven't been hungry at all since I at it so maybe it will save me some calories. LOL! I'll be guzzling down lots of water tonight to make sure those biscuits and fried chicken don't affect my weigh in tomorrow. So wish me luck on that.


I had an Oh Dear God breakfast I must say! Had I only had one biscuit I would've been ok but 2 sent me off the handle

2 chicken biscuits- 900 cals and 2620mg of sodium which is more than my daily allowance (eek!)
1 Lg Sweet Tea - 220 cals which is better than having soda I must say.
Rounding my BREAKFAST TOTAL -1120 so that's not very good!

I won't be eating anything else until dinner and I'll be drinking as much water as possible for the rest of the day. LOL!

So I'll let everyone in the morning know how the weigh in goes.... kinda nervous since I didn't do very good this week. So I'm crossing my fingers, toes, legs and arms hoping I can get all this sodium out of my body in time..

Until next time.




MySpace Quotes Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment