Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stuck in the PITS!

I haven't blogged in a few days..... I just haven't been in the swing of things this week, guess you could call it an off week. I haven't been counting calories much this week. Well not the past few days anyway, the week started off good but kinda went down hill from there.

This whole no job thing is kinda getting me down and Im just getting really upset about it, plus its that time of the month so I'm craving sweets especially chocolate. I need to join a gym but with no job that is very hard bc I have NO MONEY. But today was better with calories and sodium...

Well I guess that's all for now, Ill update more if I feel better before weigh in day (Saturday).

{UPDATE}

Figured I'd come back and put in my calories for today since I did pretty good, I think.

Breakfast-
2 eggs scrambled with fat free cheese
1 Morning Star sausage patty
1 banana
8oz glass of milk

Cals- 452
Sodium- 787

Lunch-
Tuna Sandwich on 12 grain bread w/ mayo

Cals- 420
Sodium- 720

Snack-
Strawberry yogurt

Cals- 80
Sodium- 80

Dinner-
Beef & Broc. on Brown rice

Cals- 542
Sodium- 792

Snack-
Banana
Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding

Cals-178
Sodium- 111


Total Cals- 1564
Total Sodium- 2490

So I went over by 90 on my Sodium but I think I did pretty well and I stayed between my 1400-1600 cals for the day. So hopefully this will reflect my weigh in on Saturday.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Your calories look great!! We need to talk about walking together at the park in the mornings since you're unemployed. If you're interested, pop over to my blog and let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete