Saturday, October 10, 2009

More like day 10!

Ok so I guess I didn't explain very much in my first post. Lol. Ok so I've been trying to lose weight for about a month I said but I actually just started eating right and consider my first day, Oct. 1!




My birthday is January 2 and I want to lose weight so that I don't have cottage cheese legs when I wear my cute dress and heels. My dress by the way is a size 13/14 and I haven't been that size since I was a sophmore in highschool, so Im super excited. I got it for $7 which Im really happy about, only thing wrong is it has a broken zipper- nothing too big to fix. I bought this dress because I want it to have to be taken in when I take it to get the zipper fixed. If I can make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas without gaining weight then I will be A-O-K!



So there is my dress and I hope to be looking slim and trim very soon. I also have a youtube channel that I do my weightloss vlogs on if anyone is interested in that. But I will weigh in next Saturday and hopefully I will be in the 190's! Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    Very elegant dress. Good bargain too!
    My b-day is the 5th of January and I'd like to be a little smaller too.
    :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete